Dec 26, 2018 at 7:15 pm #2303American Brain SocietyKeymaster
Before you begin reading, posting and replying, please keep these simple guidelines in mind:
- Respect and support each other. This may be an online venue, but we’re all equals no matter where we share our thoughts and opinions.
- Keep your comments focused and on topic, according to each post. This helps facilitate the best, most productive conversations. If you have ideas about a related topic, feel free to start another post.
- Protect your privacy. Comments on the blog are visible to the general public. You shouldn’t post anything here that you wouldn’t say in public. Protect your privacy and don’t give out personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers or street addresses.
- Consult your doctor regarding any advice you receive on the forum. Even if someone has identified themselves as a medical doctor (we do have some wonderful MDs who frequent these boards), they do not have your history or specific medical information. Never act on something you read online without checking with your doctor first.
- Be hateful. Disagreements can lead to great progress. However, insulting individuals will not be tolerated. Comments that use obscenities, personal insults, ethnic slurs or disparaging language will be removed.
- Think we’re responsible for the content of other websites. We cannot control the content of sites that we may link to or sites that may link to us. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by American Brain Society. In particular, American Brain Society is not responsible for any advertisement of alternative treatments or cures for any disorder or disease that other websites may suggest. Additionally, we encourage you to read the privacy statements of every website that requests personal information from you.
Our Bottom Line
We reserve the right to make editorial decisions regarding submitted comments, including but not limited to removal of comments. Comments containing certain words or phrases are being moderated. They will be reviewed as quickly as possible during regular business hours (Mon – Fri 9 am – 5 pm EST). Thanks for your patience, for reading, and of course, for participating. If you have a question regarding moderated comments, please email us at [email protected]
The forum ‘Community Guidelines’ is closed to new topics and replies.